www.nettime.org
Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime-ann> [call] BINARY KATWALK call for work for second edition
hight {AT} 34n118w.net on Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:18:07 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [call] BINARY KATWALK call for work for second edition

BINARY KATWALK announces the call for work for  second edition.

Binary katwalk  is an on-line exhibition space focusing  on work that is
highly experimental and would benefit from a non-traditional exhibition
space.  The site is co-curated by Sindee Nakatani and Jeremy Hight.  The
first edition was a great success and we are now looking for work for
the
second.

  We are looking for new media work: for cross disciplinary works, for
experimental works, for works that are pushing into new horizons in form
and functionality.
			Contact :  info {AT} binarykatwalk.net