l. c. on Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:29:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [ann] Piano R* - R* Plan

forward.
the new Autistici/Inventati project .

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: =09[Info] [Autistici/Inventati] Piano R*: L'altra faccia delle
spi=
rale!
Date: =09Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:45:14 +0200
From: =09Autistici/Inventati <info@autistici.org>

+++ R* Plan

New forms of expression and organization are arising, disorderly,
creating
relationships, ways of production and means of imagination. Day after
day,
without any prearranged plan, but with many shared ideas, we see new ways
of
living in this chameleon-like world -- ways of living that corporations
and
billionaire foundations try to exploit to their and their shareholders'
advantage.

Awkward attempts to fill the "dangerous regulative gap" with laws
inspired by
the clash of civilization, by international terrorism, by the need to
know
everything about everyone, by humidity and by locusts, have created a