judsoN on Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:54:14 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [ann] it's your art, it's your web and it's your dime

.

you may dig this.  Plasma Studii is now your web art collection.

that means anybody can add to the collection, delete from it, etc.  add
your name (or not), the title (or not), the year (or not) a statement
(or not).  you can even choose whether to enter your work's URL, but
since that's your art, you'll probably want to.

folks can also rate all the pieces and the top ones stay up there,
while the unpopular ones dissapear. the ratings decide what appears on
top.

i'm experimenting here.  "social software".  will eventually make the
scripts available as "open source".   you can just let me know what you
wanna see, glitches, etc. by using the "contact" link.  (try to make it
happen twice doing exactly the same steps.   then send me the error
messge, your platform browser and version.)  am sure there's plenty
wrong with it, but you'll let me know!

have fun!
judsoN

(ps. am finding school servers are just often set up like fort knox.
all kinds of anti-terrorist karl rove propaganda type security
features.  anyway, if you are the hapless victim of an overzealous web
master, let me know.  if you get blank pages  or "file doesn't exist"
messages without "Hurricane Electric" on em from this site, that's a
clue.  eventually we'll find that stuff and iron it out for ya.)

~~~~~~

PLASMA STUDii
501(c)(3) noin-profit
stages * galleries * web