Projekt30 on Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:38:12 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [ann] Projekt30's February Exhibition

.

News 2/01/06:

Public jurying has concluded, the results are in, and the February
Exhibition is online! Follow the "february exhibition" link at
http://www.projekt30.com. If you are interested in any of the featured
artists for any reason please feel free to use the "contact this
artist" link below their work.

Thank you for your time, we hope you enjoy the show!

Projekt30:

Projekt30 is an artist run arts organization. It is our mission is to
expose artists to "brick and mortar" galleries interested in
presenting their work.  We provide easy-to-build websites for
emerging artists.  We are shaping the art world in the twenty-first
century using our public jury system to encourage broader public
interest in the fine arts.