Marije Janssen on Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:08:43 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [ann] Reminder: open call netporn anthology

.

Open call for articles for online netporn anthology
Institute of Networkcultures

The Institute of Networkcultures (INC) would like to invite you to send
in a proposal for an article about netporn for our coming open netporn
archive.
In the aftermath of the Art & Politics of Netporn conference, organized
by Katrien Jacobs, Matteo Pasquinelli and Geert Lovink, which was held
in October 2005 in Amsterdam: www.networkcultures.org/netporn, we want
to create an online database where a collection of articles will be
published. This includes articles which were presented at the
conference, but we are also aiming to expand our database with new work.

The database will be a place which is durable; our goal is to create an
open netporn archive which is accessible for everybody. It will contain
a diverse selection of articles concerning the many aspects of internet
pornography, like: the creation of identity through p2p porn, the rise
of indieporn, the case of censorship, the role of media and performance
artists, and the positioning of alternative sexualities online. In this
way the archive can function as a place where you can find a wide range
of work concerning this topic.

Please send us a proposal (200 words max.) for your work if you think
it's suitable for the archive.

Deadline: 6 april
If you have any questions you can contact Marije Janssen:
marije@networkcultures.org