Alexander Karschnia on Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:07:02 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [event] &Co.LAB in NYC: Revolutionary Timing

.

&Co.LAB presents:

R E V O L U T I O N A R Y  T I M I N G: an evening of live art

Jutta Koether:
METALIST MOMENT

Jascha Hoffman & Noah Fischer &Co.:

BROKEN PHONOGRAPH

ancompany&co (feat. Noah Fischer, Alex Karschnia, Nicola Nord, Sascha
Sulimma &Co.)
REVOLUTIONARY TIMING

Dates:

Wednesday March 29  8:00 PM
Thursday March 30      8:00 PM
Saturday April 1           9:00 PM

(open remix, Jutta will not be performing this evening)

Location:

AT&T Building, ground floor
32 Avenue of the Americas (at Walker Street)
more info: revolutionary@lmcc.net
www.andco.de

About:

 Here time becomes space: reflections on failed revolutions or the
anticipation of the beginnings of one. These performances exist in the
narrow gap between a pop-song and the philosphical discourse - remixed,
not
represented ... within a cavernous space, connecting coast to coast and
continent to continent: It's about time...