Oliver Luker on Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:20:18 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Dispatx New Edition | Call for Submissions

.
Dispatx Art Collective are pleased to announce the publication of our fifth edition, The Plague of Language. Fifteen projects related to the theme can be seen online at www.dispatx.com, featuring poetry by JH Prynne and Rod Mengham, sound pieces from Paul Whitty and Chris Mann, and a full length interview with Marc D Hauser of Harvard University.

More : http://www.dispatx.com/current/

We are also actively seeking proposals for collaborative projects related to the new theme in exploration : Improvised Maps. This theme explores correlation, translation and recursion. It relates closely to the creative method – the organising process which translates creative vision into creative output.

More : http://www.dispatx.com/wip/