jan fusten on Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:31:47 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> summer workshop announcement

.

EXPLORE AND CREATE GAMES THAT RELATE TO ARCHITECTURE

The workshop theme lies at the interface of architecture and game.
During the week of the workshop the participants are going to conceive and implement games. These are ment to relate to the place of schokofabrik.
With the use of digital and analog tools we re tryin to link different mediums such as light and sound. The approch to the techniques during the projects are going to be supported by tutors with different technical skills. In addition lectures will illuminate the theme form different points of view. For the closure of the workshop we.ll in vite the public to play, disccuss the result(outcomes), and have a party.

so come and play with us

dresden

germany

summer 2006