SMART Project Space on Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:13:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> SmartProjectSpace program sept - dec 2006

.

Dear Sir/Madame,

could you please be sure that the details about our exhibitions will be add to your agenda list?
Find at the bottom the details about the current exhibitons and the coming..
please note that our address changed.

Thank you very much
Best regards

Fabiana Cangia
Intern
SMART Project Space
Arie Biemondstraat 105-111
NL-1054 PD Amsterdam
www.smartprojectspace.net
t +31 (0)20 427 59 51
f +31 (0)20 427 49 53

LISTINGS:

Jaki Irvine
The Silver Bridge
Opening 9 September at 21hrs, until 14 October 2006

Last Lives in the Universe
Singular, intimate attitudes within the global forces that shape our world
Rosa Barba, Francois Bucher, Claire Harvey, Sung Hwan Kim, Katya Sander, Nicholas Spratt
Opening 21 October at 21hrs, until 18 November 2006

Fumus Fugiens : A transient smoke
The former Pathological Anatomical Laboratory explored and deconstructed.
Opening 2 December at 21 hrs, until 13 January 2007