CR+D on Sat, 16 Jun 2007 01:32:45 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Daniel Langlois Foundation: Projects in India

.
Daniel Langlois Foundation: Projects in India

Since 2000, the Daniel Langlois Foundation has supported a number of projects
in India. These projects have highlighted, documented and engaged various
aspects of Indian culture and ecological issues, including current local and
national realities. In this Web publication, we spotlight these projects and
their recent developments:
http://www.fondation-langlois.org/flash/e/index.php?Lstsrv=200706&NumPage=2063

New Leonardo Organisational Member

We are pleased to announce that the Daniel Langlois Foundation Centre
for Research and Documentation (CR+D) is now a member of the
Leonardo Organisation.

As part of our ongoing collaboration, the Foundation continues to host
the Leonardo/ISAST and OLATS Web sites. Later this year, the
Foundation and Leonardo will celebrate two important anniversaries -
the Foundation's 10th and Leonardo's 40th:
http://www.fondation-langlois.org/flash/e/index.php?Lstsrv=200706&NumPage=563