Mason Dixon on Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:03:36 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> inquiry for Chlebnikov recordings

.

From: "Dirk Vekemans" <dv@vilt.net>
Subject: inquiry for Chlebnikov recordings
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:53:58 +0200

For one of my ongoing things I'm rather desperately looking for recordings
made of/by a Russian native speaker reading/performing Velemir Chlebnikov's
Zangezi pieces. There's an old Italian recording available at Ubu web, but
unfortunately that is quite useless for my needs. What I need is a
reading/performance allowing a non-Russian speaking person like myself to
get a feel for the text based on correct pronunciation , and , if possible,
a somewhat coherent interpretation/understanding of the texts.

I'd be extremely grateful if anyone on either of these lists could point me
to an existing recording.

Thank you,
dirk

Dirk Vekemans, poet & freelance webdeveloper www.vilt.net www.viltdigitalvision.com