das ende der nahrungskette on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:33:29 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> monochrom #26-34: Call For Everything

.
We are looking for articles, essays, graphics, cartoons, cut-up stuff for the next multi-issue of our non-commercial <http://www.monochrom.at/mono/>yearbook series "monochrom". We'll publish the entire book in English, a fact that might be highly interesting for many monolingual Angloamerican folks.

There is no maximum or minimum length for articles or essays. There is no general topic whatsoever. You write about things you find interesting. Or boring. Your text could be about radical constructivism. Or fish and chips. Or hacking your toilet. Or blowing up Mercury. Or HTML. Or Mormon theology and Battlestar Galactica. You'll find your topic!

A big section of the publication will be dedicated to reviews. And we review everyhing. Want to review a certain medieval war? Or arctic sea protozoans? Laws of nature? Climate zones? Ways to die? Lava streams? Spam headers? Demonstrations? Sumerian gods? Neon feelings? A crisis? The different types of snow in Stephen King novels? Book shelves in porn movies? Kosher hot dogs? Axiology? Sperm? Johann Sebastian Bach? German officers in American movies who shout "Schweinerei"? Russian oil pumps? Calvinistic prayers? Trash cans in Kansas and/or Lithuania? Anal sex? The Northwest as an ontological entity? Perfect! Go on!

So, please send your suggestions or finished works to <mailto:mono AT monochrom.at?subject=monochrom26-34>mono AT monochrom.at

Deadline is September 15, 2007.
Preferred format for text files: RTF files. Preferred format for graphics: Greyscale JPEGs, maximum quality, 300 dpi.
Please don't forget to mention your name and snailmail address.

We hope we'll be able to publish monochrom #26-34 in spring 2008.

<http://www.monochrom.at/mono/monochrom26-34>Link