lamusediffuse on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:59:57 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> "Museums in Libya 2.0" Project Available Online

.
Dear all,

After several months of intense and exciting work, the project " Museums in Libya 2.0" is already available on the Internet and we are looking forward your feedback.

lamusediffuse proposes the use of Social Web tools for the inclusion of non-dominant cultural expressions in the scopes of culture diffusion on the Internet. Accordingly with this objective, the project "Museums in Libya" is focused on two starting facts, the first is the lack of information about Libyan museums available in the website of the International Council of African Museums (AFRICOM) and the second is the apparent lack of museum websites in this country. As a consequence of this, the objective of our project has been overcoming both realities through the following actions,
You can find more details about this project on lamusediffuse's website.

>From now on you can enjoy the wonderful Libyan museums strolling through the interactive map , where you will find information on each museum provided by our collaborators and Social Web users. Do not forget also consulting our wiki and updating it with new data. Besides, you can collaborate sharing your photos of Libyan museums including them in our group in Flickr, e-artcasting.

Finally, you can check
the presentation we have made to present the project on next July 11 at the Medialab of Madrid (Spain,) within the Inclusiva.net encounter: New Art Dynamics in Web 2 mode. You can consult the references of the project in lamusediffuse's del.icio.us account.

We are looking forward your feedback!

Best,

Pilar Gonzalo
Executive Director