Geert Dekkers on Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:45:12 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [Nettime-nl] nznl.com digest, Nov 01, 2007 - Nov 07, 2007, Posts 1972 - 1978

.
nznl.com digest
Nov 01, 2007 - Nov 07, 2007
Posts 1972 - 1978
http://nznl.com

rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)

1972. Nov 01, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071101

1973. Nov 02, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (DO YOU TRUST ME?)
flash movie
"He will ask me to love him. I will answer that I will love him. He will ask me if I trust him. I will answer that I trust him. That I will trust him."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071102

1974. Nov 03, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (I WILL ANSWER THAT I LOVE YOU)
flash movie
say -v Bruce "I will ask you if you love me."
say -v Vicki "I will answer that I do love you."
say -v Bruce "I will ask you if you trust me."
say -v Vicki "I will tell you that I trust you. I will say that I trust you."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071103

1975. Nov 04, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (IN THE HALF-LIGHT)
flash movie
"Would you come to me?"
"In the half-light - "
"Would you stay with me?"
"In the half-light, you remain..."
"Would you love me?"
"In the half-light you remain, treacherous, but loved."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071104

1976. Nov 05, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071105

1977. Nov 06, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (THE WILL TO MOVE)
flash movie
"Have you ever wondered in what way the impulse to move has influenced the creative act? If one wishes to move? To stretch one's arms? If the will to create where to be triggered by the will to move? If the creative process was the wish to connect wood, to stretch canvas, to stir paint?"
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071106

1978. Nov 07, 2007
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071107

Geert Dekkers--------------------------- http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net ---------------------------------------