Cape Africa Platform on Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:11:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Cape Africa Platform - new programmes

.
If you see this text and no logo, Click "Allow/display images"

CAPE Africa Platform

8 Spin Street
Cape Town 8001
tel: 27-21-4612325
fax: 27-21-4616873
mailto: info@capeafrica.org
www.capeafrica.org

Hello,

Cape Africa Platform has been running a set of new programmes in preparation for CAPE 09.

We would like to inform you properly by sending you something exciting in the post.

We would appreciate if you take a moment to please click here or email us to verify and complete your contact details so that we can update our database.

Thank you very much!

Creating ground-breaking contemporary African art events -
rooted in the local but global in impact

Unsubscribe