Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime-ann> Press release | SLOW FUTURE SPSOUND, FRIDAY 20 FEBRUARY
Press SMART Project Space on Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:41:35 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Press release | SLOW FUTURE SPSOUND, FRIDAY 20 FEBRUARY

Dear sir/madam,
Hereby I sent you the press release for Communique: Slow Future. This is an art event on 20 Friday 2009, with alterfuturists and altercontemporary audio-visual-dance-surroundings, live art installations and performances.
This event is organized by SPSound, from SMART Project Space.
You'll find the press release in the attachment of the e-mail.
Yours sincerely,
Maryse Halffman
SMART Project Space
Arie Biemondstraat 105-113