Sara ENGELEN on Fri, 3 Apr 2009 22:51:51 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Invitation: The Atomium Sessions - Navigating the Complex Nature of Energy Efficiency, May 14th 2009, Brussels

.

T H E   A T O M I U M   S E S S I O N S - âNavigating the Complex Nature of Energy EfficiencyâAtomium, Brussels - Sphere Ilya Prigogine

Thursday May 14 is the fourth workshop in the context of the Energy Efficiency project, this time set in the symbolic space of the Atomium. In this session we want to explore the interdependencies, opportunities and trade-offs with regard to policymaking and the corporate world with Wolfgang Eichhammer (Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation), Alain Vermeiren (Cisco Systems & CUD - Connected Urban Development) and Clive van Heerden (Philips Design).

In the afternoon we will present some inspiring cases and methods, brought to you by Hans Nillson (Institute of Space Physics, Sweden), Alok Nandi (Architempo, BE) and Michel Desvigne (Landscape architect, France).

If you can't read this invitation, please check our online program at http://crosstalks.vub.ac.be

Sara ENGELEN
R&D Technology Transfer Interface & CROSSTALKS
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Pleinlaan 2 â 1050 Brussel
+32 2 629 22 18 â sengelen@vub.ac.be

P   before printing this email, think about the environment

DISCLAIMER:
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message and/or attachments is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. The Vrije Universiteit Brussel accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you.