Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime-ann> Call for Submissions EXPO LEEDS
Mason Dixon on Wed, 27 May 2009 19:28:17 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Call for Submissions EXPO LEEDS

Call for Submissions EXPO LEEDS

Submissions are sought in all forms of sonic art including real-time
interactive works, improvisation with technology, experimental
electronica, instrumental/electroacoustic mixes, acousmatic music,
sound installations, noise, environmental sound work, conceptual sound
art, performances, internet-based creative work, radiophonic work,
sound and image works and cross-arts work. In summary, we welcome
submissions of all kinds of work incorporating experimental use of
sound as a major element.

Please note that due to the volume of submissions that we receive we
cannot return submitted materials.

For all submissions, you will need to:

Fill in our online form

Send examples of your work, either by post or by email
Deadline for proposals: 29 May 2009

NetBehaviour mailing list
NetBehaviour {AT} netbehaviour.org

nettime-ann mailing list