Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime-ann> Come join me on Keep Chicago Wild on The Chicago Convergen
Mason Dixon on Sat, 19 Sep 2009 03:16:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Come join me on Keep Chicago Wild on The Chicago Convergence

Title: Network Email
The Chicago Convergence
Pioneering Chicago as the hub of change and innovation.
Mason Dixon
Mason Dixon has invited you to join Keep Chicago Wild on The Chicago Convergence
Urban food gardens : fastest green strategy for Chicago neighborhoods to keep Artists in the face of the Olympics

Keep Chicago Wild dedicated to uncovering the mischievous and eccentric parts of Chicago's diverse populous.

8 members
8 discussions

Created By: Mason Dixon

Check out Keep Chicago Wild on The Chicago Convergence:
About The Chicago Convergence
The Chicago Convergence celebrates sparks of genius in every digital form and cultivates a collective vision for the future.
The Chicago Convergence 2636 members
1004 photos
55 songs
79 Events
542 blog posts
To control which emails you receive on The Chicago Convergence, click here
nettime-ann mailing list
nettime-ann {AT} nettime.org