juan kasari on Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:10:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Temporary space - contemporary art project asks your participation! Simple, just take a photo.

.

Temporary space - contemporary art project asks your participation! Simple, just take a photo.

Temporaryspace.org is a contemporary art project run by two Finnish artists, Jonna Johansson and Juan Kasari. Tourism, globalisation and consuming as a cultural phenomenon are the main subjects of the project.

At the moment we are doing a big photo installation, which includes several hundreds of pictures of kebab restaurants around the world. We kindly ask you to take a photo (non professional snapshot) of your local kebab place (from outside) and send it to us. All the pictures will be part of the big installation and all the participants will be mentioned on temporaryspace.org website.

Maximum size of photos 5mb.

temporaryspaceproject@gmail.com

more info: www.temporaryspace.org

--