Jameson Wallace on Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:10:15 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> :: Nettime-Ann User Stats ::

.

FYI Nettimers,

The -Ann list just went over 900 subscribers!
(up from 600 last time I checked.)

A quick note about getting your posting listed:

Because of the endless battle with spam, the current moderation takes two factors into account: + What is the subject line? If the subject line doesnt say something descriptive, the message is skipped. We avoid anything that looks like a newsletter. Best case scenario is for the subject line to contain the location and date of the event. + Does the email contain HTML? It's been difficult to manage this, we cant eliminate HTML 100%, but generally pass on anything that has an attachment or doesnt contain a plain text version. We prefer messages in plain text format only.

The more you post, the more we will become familiar with you as a poster. Forwards are expressly encouraged.

//Let us know if you have any ideas!

Jameson Wallace
Nettime-ann Moderator
Boston, MA, USA