Luca Curci on Sat, 23 Jan 2010 20:12:00 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [International ArtExpo] Call for Artists: International Video Art Limousine Festival . London 2010

.
Title: Untitled Document

International Video Art Limousine Festival . London 2010

LIQUID CITIES
International Video Art Limousine Festival . London, April 2010

Deadline for applications: March 18, 2010

International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting video/short.films to include in the next 2010 Exhibition:

LIQUID CITIES - International Video Art Limousine Festival - London, April 2010.

Luca Curci and International ArtExpo are proud to present the next International Videoart Festival, Liquid Cities, that will be presented in a very experimental art space, a limousine. In the middle of April 2010 a limousine, 24 exclusive seats, will perform in the center of London for 2 hours and passengers will be transported by video art.

Entry only by pre-booking.
For journey details and further information, please contact: lucacurci@lucacurci.com

Participation open to: professional artists, architects and designers, filmmakers, associate groups and studios. The number of works you can participate with is unlimited. All works must be on DVD (PAL or NTSC), no matter what the original source medium. Max lenght 5 minutes. If you are interested, fill the form below:

Name/Surname: ...
City/Country: ...
Film title: ...
Running time: ...
Brief film synopsis: ...

and send your video submissions - with a cv/biography, videography to:

Luca Curci Architects
via Casamassima, 75
70010 - Capurso (Bari) - Italy

International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization that provides a significant forum for cultural dialogue between all artists from different cultures and countries. We depend on the support of you. ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions, corporations, and individuals who support our efforts. We work with a number of national and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and writers from all over the world. We help artists through solo and group exhibitions, gallery representation, magazine reviews and advertisements, press releases, internet promotion, as well as various curatorial projects.

This e-mail is confidential and protected by law. Any un-authorized use or distribution of information here contained is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. This e-mail address is strictly of use and property of the author. To unsubscribe click here.

Per cancellarti da questo gruppo clicca qui

L'utilizzo di domeus ? definito dai Termini e Condizioni di eCircle Srl