Alan Sondheim on Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:00:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Second Life - Group notice: Tomorrow Aug 14 - 3 PM SLT - Alan Sondheim (fwd)

.

Probably too late for announcing, just received this, here goes - I can be contacted for the slurl - Alan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:40:18
From: Odyessey Project
    <kct2x2bg5prbwh5k2wpmxzdjqruy5dbrgifdrjfx4a7togn32teu565u4q53kzyu@im.agni.li
    ndenlab.com>
To: Alan Dojoji <sondheim@panix.com>
Subject: Second Life - Group notice: Tomorrow Aug 14 - 3 PM SLT - Alan Sondheim

Group Notice From: Odyessey Project

Saturday August 14 - 3 PM SLT
"Flesh Meat - With Coastal Avatars"
Alan Dojoji/Alan Sondheim with Sandy Baldwin
FINAL EVENT of the 2010 Odyssey Performance Art Festival.

"I'm still looking at being-avatar in terms of sexuality, flesh, language; I do this through the lone avatar who goes nowhere, gets nowhere. There's no plot, nothing to reveal, nothing you don't already know, getting up in the morning, looking in the period. What's staring back at you has a name."
Alan Sondheim

This notice has an attachment.

---
To stop receiving these emails, log in to Second Life and uncheck "Send IM to Email" in the General tab of the Preferences window or visit:
http://secondlife.com/account/im_off.php?k=kct2x2bg5prbwh5k2wpmxzdjqruy5dbrgifdrjfx4a7togn32teu565u4q53kzyu