Adam Arvidsson on Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:07:17 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Societing Summer School: Social Movements and Social Innovation in the Mediterranean, Cava de' Tirreni 23-28/8

.

In this year’s edition of the summer school we want to discuss and analyze what new ways of doing business, politics and life in general that Social Media have facilitated, and how they play out within overall political and economic changes in the Mediterranean region. What is the strategic perspective for the Meditteranean region for the next decade? What implications does this have for politics, business and society?

We have a star-packed program with, among others Bill Emmott, Tia Kansara  and John Grant.

Location, as always, Cava de Tirreni on the Amalfi Coast, 23-28/8, more info at

http://www.societing.org/summerschool/