BishopZ on Tue, 27 Sep 2011 02:48:18 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> First the Arab Spring, then an American Fall

.
Nearly 20 "occupy" protests across the US were planned today through
various online social networks.
A good accounting of them is here: http://occupytogether.org/

"Welcome to OCCUPY TOGETHER, a hub for all of the events springing up
across the country in solidarity with Occupy Wall St. As we have
followed the news on facebook, twitter, and the various live feeds
across the internet, we felt compelled to build a site that would help
spread the word as more protests organize across the country. We hope
to provide people with information about events that are organizing,
ongoing, and building across the U.S. as we, the 99%, take action
against the greed and corruption of the 1%."  September 23rd, 2011

Anonymous released the personal details of a NYPD officer that maced
three women in New York
http://m.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/security-watchdog-blog/2112078/anonymous-leaks-personal-details-alleged-wall-street-pepper-spray-cop-online

Video of the incident along with the account of the victims published
today in the Boston Review
http://bostonreview.net/BR36.5/jeanne_mansfield_occupy_wall_street.php

Michael Moore is predicting revolution in the US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrFQs5X-I1Y

and will be on Piers Morgan's guest on CNN for the whole hour tonight:
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

Noam Chomsky made an official statement in support of the movement today:
http://roarmag.org/2011/09/chomsky-speaks-out-in-support-of-wall-street-protests/

Celebrities Outkast, Lupe Fiasco and the Suicide Girls have been
assisting the New York protesters.
http://www.infowars.com/occupy-wall-street-interview-rapper-lupe-fiasco-on-building-7/

The ACLU is distributing this pamphlet: Free Speech and the Right to
Protest to help mediate police confrontation
http://www.aclutx.org/2011/02/02/free-speech-and-the-right-to-protest/

Seems like NYTimes wont be able to bury their condescending
OccupyWallStreet "coverage" in the NY Regional section any more.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/nyregion/videos-show-police-using-pepper-spray-at-protest.html

Especially when stock traders declare on BBC news (as one did today)
that Goldman Sacks runs the world and everyone in the financial
industry knows that the markets are going to crash in less than a
year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqN3amj6AcE