mez breeze on Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:55:41 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Fwd: HOLO Magazine

.

*endorsement beep*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg J. Smith

Hello friends and peers,

Many of you know that I've been working on a magazine project with a number of collaborators (in orbit around CreativeApplications.Net) for quite a while now. Well, after more than 18 months of hard work we have launched a Kickstarter campaign for our project. HOLO is (or will be) a premium magazine dedicated to exploring the convergence of art, science and technology. We've enlisted a cast of top-notch journalists, photographers and a stellar design team to produce an immaculate 150-200 page publication twice a year – with the first issue slated for publication next spring.