Chiara Passa on Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:41:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Anita BaÄiÄ at the WAG - Widget Art Gallery. February 6th - March 6th, 2013

.
Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to share with you the Anita BaÄiÄ's light show at the WAG -
Widget Art Gallery on IPhone, IPod touch and IPad form February 6th
until March 6th, 2013.
To know more about the Widget Art Gallery, I suggest to read my latest
interview on Rhizome
http://rhizome.org/editorial/2012/oct/29/gallery-your-pocket/

Enjoy the show! Best regards, Chiara Passa.

About the exhibition: "Reflection" by Anita BaÄiÄ.

The project explores the parallels with the ephemeral physical world
within the virtual space of WAG. Anita wants to show how the
repetition of the GIF can become almost meditative. Artist's website
http://wwww.onesixty.net

About the WAG:

The âWAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into
your pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad.
Every month, directly on your mobile, The âWAGâ hosts a solo digital
art exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the
Widget Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves
all the past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod
touch, just copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in
Safari and choose: âadd to homeâ and the WAG's icon will be saved on
your IPhone. Do the same for IPad but paste this other URL:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/, or download the widget
version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/publicart.html . Past exhibitions at:
http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/