Jorn Ebner on Sat, 7 Sep 2013 11:15:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> new works: new sisyphus | call for revolution

.
Dear List,

I wanted you alert you to my one year blogworks 'New Sisyphus' and 'Call for Revolution'. One is an image sequence of gestural drawings that accompany phrases expressing my frustration with the digital world ('I've had enough of it'); the other is an accompanying sound work of one-minute noise pieces. The pieces started in January 2013 and will run for one year.

Today I am celebrating 'revolution 186' and 'slide gesture gets on my nerves'

http://call-for-revolution.tumblr.com
http://new-sisyphus.tumblr.com

All the best

Jorn Ebner