Alan Sondheim on Tue, 15 Oct 2013 05:54:47 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Moving to Providence Thursday, will have a new address

.

Extended circles  -  11:47 PM

RECENT POSTS

Alan Sondheim
Alan Sondheim and Azure Carter
We're leaving NY, but with a pied--terre in Brooklyn. We'll be in Providence w/ the same phone numbers. If you want our mailing address, please message me or write me at sondheim <at> panix.com and thanks -
Like   Share  Promote  2 seconds ago
Like    Unfollow Post  Share  2 seconds ago
Show less
1 Get Help  ^O WriteOut  ^R Read File ^Y Prev Pg   ^K Cut Text  ^C Cur Pos
^X Exit      ^J Justify   ^W Where is  ^V Next Pg   ^U UnCut Text^T To
Spell