Chiara Passa on Fri, 20 Dec 2013 17:20:24 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Chagall reloaded - A glitch promenade, by Alberto Gulminetti at the Widget Art Gallery.

.
Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to present "Chagall reloaded - A glitch promenade" by Alberto Gulminetti at the Widget Art Gallery on IPhone, IPad and OSX-Dashboard. December Â21st - January 21st, 2014. http://www.chiarapassa.it/upcoming.html

About the exhibition: "Chagall reloaded - A glitch promenade".

The WAG space becomes the extended space of the famous Marc Chagall's painting "The Promenade". The painting is reloaded in a digital key - in an expanded, surreal and glitch atmosphere. The artwork shows the deconstruction and the reconstruction of the painting giving it a movement of autonomy, a new existence, a new poetry, a sort of a "promenade" through the digitalâ Artist's website: http://arancemeccanichevideo.it/SchedaAlbertoGulminetti.html

About the WAG:

The âWAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into your pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad. Every month, directly on your mobile, The âWAGâ hosts a solo digital art exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the Widget Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves all the past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod touch, just copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in Safari and choose: âadd to homeâ and the WAG's icon will be saved on your IPhone. Do the same for IPad but paste this other URL: http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/, or download the widget version for Mac osx dashboard at: http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html
Past exhibitions at: http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/

Best regards, Chiara.

--
Chiara Passa