Luca Curci on Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:52:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [ArtExpo] Meet us in MILAN! 2015 exhibitions program

.
ArtExpoNews

follow us follow us follow us
Meet us in MILAN!

International ArtExpo 2015 exhibitions program: meetings in MILAN
Let?s meet to discuss together new projects

Artists and curators from all-over the world, you are invited to show us your artworks and/or curatorial projects! We will be in Milan (Italy), from 13 to 16 of April 2015 to meet you personally. For more information contact us at lucacurci@lucacurci.com

Our team of International ArtExpo and It?s Liquid Group is now planning the 2015 program of exhibitions and curatorial events in Venice, Milan, Rome, Istanbul, Buenos Aires: you are welcome to meet us and share with us your ideas, exhibitions? outline and projects.

During 2015 program we will manage different prestigious and historical buildings in the center of the city of Venice for solo and group art shows from May to November 2015. We invite art curators, artists, private and public foundations, gallerists and collectors to contact us and discuss possible cooperations.

We are also available for meetings in Venice on appointment only. Feel free to contact us by email at lucacurci@lucacurci.com, by phone at +39.3387574098 and through skype at lucacurci.com

office map

International ArtExpo
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 33
70122 Bari (Italy)

Calle Maddalena, 2191
30121 Cannaregio, Venezia (Italy)

This e-mail is confidential and protected by law. Any un-authorized use or distribution of information here contained is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. This e-mail address is strictly of use and property of the author. To unsubscribe click here

Per cancellarti da questo gruppo clicca qui

L'utilizzo di domeus ? definito dai Termini e Condizioni di eCircle Srl