Chiara Passa on Sun, 22 Jan 2017 20:28:44 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> 'A WORLD WHICH IS FRAGILE’ by Markus Soukup at the Widget Art Gallery, January 20 - March 20 2017.

.
Dear friends & colleagues,

Hope this finds you well.
I'm glad to present 'A WORLD WHICH IS FRAGILE’ by Markus Soukup, at
the Widget Art Gallery, January 20 2016 - March 20 2017.
The Widget Art Gallery http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag is a Web-App
cross-device, just save the WAG icon on your mobile!
Always available the osx-dashboard version at
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html Enjoy the show!

Best regards, Chiara Passa

About the WAG:

Due to our needs that seem to be increasingly handheld, WAG was born
on 2009! The Widget Art Gallery is a pioneering-format I made to show
digital art. The WAG is a mini single art gallery room fitting into
people's pocket that every month hosts a solo digital art exhibition
related to its dynamic site-specific context. So the WAG works both as
a sort of kunsthall showing temporary exhibitions and also as museum
conserving all the past shows inside an online archive that creates a
permanent collection.
WAG website http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html

About the artwork:

'A WORLD WHICH IS FRAGILE’ by Markus Soukup, 20 January - 20 March 2017.

A WORLD WHICH IS FRAGILE is a site specific animation project that the
artist developed for the net-based Widget Art Gallery. The
gif-animation comprises of a 2D and typographic animation loop
contemplating about the current situation [and trying to find hope] in
a time characterized by tension, conflict, societal regression and
climate change.
Markus Soukup is a media artist living and working in
London. www.toofastproduction.co.uk

--
Chiara Passa - media artist
chiarapassa@gmail.com