Projekt30 News on Sat, 20 May 2017 17:34:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Seeking Visual Artists

.
Title: Seeking Visual Artists

Projekt30 is now accepting artwork for our July 2017 Exhibition.

Upcoming Events:

Projekt30 July Exhibition

Projekt30 is accepting submissions for our new July 2017 publicly juried exhibition.

We are an artist-run arts organization dedicated to promoting emerging artists. The exhibition will include up to thirty artists; invitations will be sent to over 30,000 galleries, collectors, and fellow artists. Visitors have the option of contacting any participating artist with feedback and opportunities. As of Nov. 2016 over 200,000 messages have been sent to participating artists.

Opens: July 1, 2017.
Public Jury: June 15, 2017 - June 29, 2017
Deadline: June 1, 2017.
Fee: $45 for up to 10 images, though the fee is waived for Projekt30 members and artists who use Projekt30's web-hosting service.

Click here for more details.

People are saying:

"Got my first solo exhibition, opening here in NY."

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you what a great job you are doing. My husband and I live in Atlanta and recently shopped the local galleries for a few paintings for our new house. We came home empty-handed. Then I found your site on-line. I ended up flying to Chicago for the day to visit the studio of one of your artists. I bought three paintings, the artist sent them c.o.d., and we couldn't be happier as buyers. Thanks, projekt30!"

"Thanks for your efforts, your patience, and your terrific web project."

"Galleries I never would have even approached asked to represent me!"

"Your attention to detail and to artists is appreciated. It's the most amazing site. I have a friend who is about to join."

From: Projekt30
3118 Dunglow Rd.
Dundalk MD 21222
Unsubscribe Automatically »