jfousry74568926 on Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:04:38 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Offshore Wealth!!

  Hi,

· I just want you to take a quick look at this PHENOMENAL, One of
a kind, 100% legal - PRIVATE OFFSHORE Wealth Building Program.
· It's a PRIVATE BY-INVITATION-ONLY CLUB, where many of us
are easily earning $500 to $3,500 per DAY!

· We get paid BY-THE-MINUTE direct to our own Private Offshore
Class A Bank Accounts, 24 hours a day - 7 Days a week AS PEOPLE
JOIN! We are talking about some serious money here. You will want
to further investigate this opportunity.

· They're JOINING US FAST and you earn $500 EACH... that's just
from ONE Income Stream... and there are 3 MORE! Many are making
$80,000 to $100,000 in just 10 to 12 weeks. Yes - it is REALLY TRUE!

· Some people are already making 5 figures PER WEEK from just ONE
of the other INCOME STREAMS which requires NO SPONSORING!
That's right, this program works for everyone.....

Sales ability is not required.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ......
· If you like what you have seen so far, and want to learn about real
people who are making more money than they have ever made before.

I'll send instructions to my site with 2 amazing Real Audio messages!
· You can listen for free over your computer, it will blow you away.
· This program works better and faster than any I've been in and it's
working for those who have been unsuccessful at other programs.
You join just once, but the cash keeps rolling in!

I love this program :-)

GOOD NEWS FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS ....
This amazing OFFSHORE private wealth building program works for
people living in EVERY country in the WORLD ....
USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, South America, England,
Norway, Italy, Germany, France, and more....
(Exponential growth - 78 countries in 14 weeks)

THIS IS A PRIVATE BY-INVITATION-ONLY CLUB ....
· As a member of this exclusive Private Offshore Investment Club,
you receive your own legal Private Offshore Class A Bank Account.
PLUS daily direct deposits in US dollars into your Private offshore
bank account.

· You'll also receive your own Private International Debit Card that
you can use to withdraw your cash from bank machines all around
the world... with no daily limit.

· Plus, your own Private Encrypted Banking Software Program to
manage your Private Offshore Bank Account from anywhere in the
world and your own ........

Secure Private Encrypted Email Account, all from your PC.

· Access to the MEMBERS ONLY "on-line" listings of the latest
amazingly profitable, carefully guarded international investment
opportunities. (13 Cream of the Crop High Yield)

· Members can also avail themselves to a number of International
Services at special prices reserved for members only - i.e. Offshore
Trusts, (IBC's) International Business Companies, Offshore
Corporations and many other financial vehicles, at steep discounts.

· All international service providers have been screened for track
records and investigated by this PRIVATE CLUB for the protection
of it's members.
With the advent of the Internet - Offshore Banking, Offshore Trusts
and International wealth building opportunities have now become
accessible and affordable for just about anyone in the world today.

· Offshore banking and Offshore Trusts were once reserved only for
the super rich and large corporations to protect their assets. But now
the playing field has been leveled, and those same financial tools
are now available to the rest of us thanks to the Internet. You can
now control your financial destiny and assets with absolute privacy.

· This is a 100% legitimate and legal business opportunity and it will
make you more money than you've ever made in your life. Just as it
has for us - and many other happy and successful Club Members.
Some ambitious Members of this Private Club have retired in just
120 days.

· No kidding - this is for real. Don't you ever wonder how the rich
became rich and stayed rich? Wouldn't you like to discover how to
do the same for yourself? You are about to find out.

TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER ....
AND DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE ....
ALL OF THESE FINANCIAL BENEFITS NOW....
FOR MY WEBSITE WITH AUDIO YOU MUST REQUEST INFORMATION
IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL OR NONE WILL BE SENT
JUST SEND AN EMAIL TO
mailto:sales2000@21cn.com?subject=SendCLUBinfo

or for AOL <a href="mailto:sales2000@21cn.com?subject=sendClubinfo">
Click Here!</a>

We do not sell our list to anyone.
Simple Removal instructions:
To be removed from our in-house list simply click here...
mailto:results2000@21cn.com?subject=remove or
send blank email to results2000@21cn.com with
" Remove " in the *SUBJECT* field...
Or hit reply with "REMOVE" in the *SUBJECT* field.