integer on Fri, 10 Mar 2000 22:24:50 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

From:   Ohio Supercomputer Center
Subject: Re: n2+0.r3f
n2+0.r3f

to whom it may concern

I looked through the documentation. I just want to say that I am very
excited about using this software. It will change the way I work. Thank you
thank you. Also I am glad that this is all comming from you and not from a
monolithic software company.

wonderful

-

unzere fahne !zt neue ze!t
_||- nato.h+a fuer dze ganze velt++

-
vzhodna evropa kot nedelj!v! preoztanek al! kos dreka
matemat!kna zpodletelozt. _ d!nam!kna zpodletelozt.
b!t. revoluc!=ja. zodobnem kompleksu. -___....
m9ndfukc.macht.fre! . okz!dent--

[n-at_o.ma_ch-t.fr_e!] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3 | | http://          /spCa/zweite

o.

-