Matthew Drutt on Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:35:34 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Thundergulch and GoGaGa.com?

Kathy:

Every reply to your list is broadcast to the whole list. Please fix or remove me until it's fixed. I want to receive annoncements of what's going on, but I don't need to read about Gaga.

>>> Thundergulch <tgulch@artswire.org> 3/21/00 4:31:35 PM >>>
Hi...\
Not sure what GoGaGa.com is either...
But we're based in NYC, so perhaps it should be directed to your NY staff.
Thanks.
Kathy Brew
Director, THundergulch

At 01:44 PM 3/21/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Not sure what the list is or to whom at GoGaGa.com I should direct it to,
>please advise, thanks. We're an internet radio network, is this for our New
>York staff or our editorial staff?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Joe Pezzillo, Founder
>Eclectic Radio Company, Inc.
>3085 Bluff Street, Boulder, CO 80301 USA
>(303) 402-9353 ph / (303) 444-9495 fax
><http://www.eclecticradio.com>

Thundergulch
c/o Lower Manhattan Cultural Council