Jean-Philippe Halgand on Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:29:46 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] http://www.artcart.de - http://pavu.com/iaaf || the octet power of an european online event at Frankfurt Art Fair !!

        http://pavu.com/iaaf
        Informative Arts Art Foundation
        presents :

        I Love Markets
        [ artcart.de ]
        Mario Hergueta - curator

        March 24th to May 24th 2000

        inauguration online
(introducing the artists present on artcart) :
International Relay Chat Rendez-Vous
friday march 24th 2000 7.00 pm GMT+1 | 24 mars 2000 19.00 GMT+1

Frankfurt Special ! double saussages & french fries special i-Boosters

Share your meals and tastes with major german art institutions

With http://pavu.com   and  http://artcart.de

pavu.com special online i-Boosters event
friday march 24th 2000 7.30 pm GMT+1 | 24 mars 2000 19.30 GMT+1

        Server : irc.webmaster.com
        Port : 6667 ou 7000
        Channel : #iaaf

        java connection available on iaaf pages.

http://pavu.com/iaaf
-/ pavu.com it's coooooool ! /-

NEW: artcart - The First Online Net.Art Store
++ Opening March 23 at 8 p.m (GMT+1) ++

If you want to discover the latest trends in contemporary art, if you are
interested in the young and modern art and if editions and multiples are or
could become beginnerīs drugs for you, artcart is the right place for you.

We have an exciting and multifaceted spectrum of the net.art scene to
offer. The works which will play a leading role at artcart are innovative,
lively and playful, but they always point out the way ahead.

Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art
artcart proudly presents works of eminent contemporary artist:

Annie Abrahams, Blank/Jeron, Heath Bunting, Valery Grancher, Takuji Kogo,
Mouchette, J. R. Leegte, Peter Luining/LFOUNDATION, mi_ga, Melinda Rackham,
Erwin Redl, Pavu, Tina LaPorta

http://www.artcart.de

We are already looking forward to welcoming you!

Events sponsored in part by boomania and pavu.com

For further information have a look at http://www.artcart.de
or mail to info@artcart.de