Rinaldo RASA on Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:57:41 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] seized italian beats from subterraneans mailing list?

THE GLOBALIZATION OF THE INTERNET GOES ON.

I do not discuss the rule of moderator. Maybe he was right.
I accept, for me, BUT using an italian e-mail account
the subterraneans server do not join the request to subscribe.

After "submitted" to the moderator of the subs mailing list
the italian subscription is freezy and no notice has given.

It seems that the moderator has locked all the domains
that have IT (Italy) as extension.
So people from Italy cannot subscribe to the beat list.

subterraneans-request@kdsi.net

and in the body

subscribe subterraneans-digest your@address.com

or (as above)