Terrence J Kosick on Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:23:29 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: artainment chat

Terrence writes;

"I am cool tk the web art dj and I'm going to spin some web art for all
the sexy people out there on the virtual dance floor"

terrence kosick
artnatutal

"t.whid" wrote:

i see a DJ/ARTIST paradigm developing. i go to dance, i

> don't know 70% of what the DJ is spinning, i go to hear the DJ. i
> think cultural activity on the net may move in this way.
>
> but in the dance music realm, the djs make records, the artists dj,
> whatever, it's all the same thing. artainers on the net could
> function this way. creating things, organizing things, cutting and
> pasting their way to a new context.
>
> <<<<t.whid>>>>
> http://www.mteww.com

ATTENTION ALL WEB ARTISTS!!! EXHIBIT WORKS ANONYMOUSLY!!

ARTNATURAL INTERNATIONAL WEB ARTIST'S LICENCE

Instructions;

1) Send an image/text sample of webart work with a link to an anonomous
web
page containing your work. URL must be sent prior to June 1st 2000

2) You will recieve an e-mail with your International Web Artist's ID
number.

 A small fee of 10$ is necessary to recieve a laminated Artist's identity
card.

send to ART NATURAL
        suite 103-980 west 22nd ave
        Vancouver B.C. V5Z-2A1

Web Art and links to the URLs will be upo when Art Natural .com opens in
late June.

Web Artist License is simple.   The ID is a coded series of numbers
embedded to my upcoming
artnatural url where generic information supplied by you is
stored the ID will contain an identifying code name/numbers used by you at

the point of identity were you supply your password that can be checked by

entry at the Art Natural site.

The Artnatural site will contain a sample of your work small image or
e-text
you choose and your identity number. That's it. There is no name just a
number and the connecting artwork. Your ID card has a matching number to
the
site sample. What you do beyond that is up to you.

I am hoping that people applying to the concept will supply a link to an
other url like a geo cities page with only art and the number.

Your information at your end can be updated and changed but the ID number
stayes the same. You simple supply any changes in the url link to the
ArtNatural site.

All art submitted and linked to will be anonymous beyond the numerical
signature.
Any gallery of collector interest in the work will be routed through the
artnatural site to the artist's works by numerical identity.

There are no names just code and art and security. Your creativity will be

free from the issues of personality and fame and exploitation. Your work
alone is what counts and upon that it is consumed and judged.

You can experiment and go crazy as you want with the work. Imagine how
your
work will evolve in such an egoless natural situation.

Dance with me baby!