integer on Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:23:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: job opportunity

a. zuper. please ensure your company's nato.0+55 license is
upgraded to a multi license prior 2. zfrk + danke.

-
Netochka Nezvanova - 1st life form 2 operate at attosecond
intervals + flamboyant scientist. business woman + self aggrandizer.

kome tout monde. i.e all __thinking life forms.

permitting the __thinking loop to feedback
sufficiently so as to experience pleasure.
brrr. thinking macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!.

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
smtp55o@m9ndfukc.com
17.hzV.tRL.478