Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:11:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] reminder: hardware and power ...

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:32:21 +0200
From: education <education@mead.ch>

Dear Colleagues,

We have the pleasure to announce the program of four new courses which will
be organized by the Electronics Laboratories of the Swiss Federal
Institute of Technology (EPFL), Lausanne Switzerland, September 25 -
October 4, 2000

      1.	Circuit Design for Digital Communications (5 days)
	SEPTEMBER 25-29, 2000, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland

      2.	Transistor-Level Analog IC Design (5 days)
  	SEPTEMBER 25-29, 2000, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland

      3.	RF Transistor-Level Analog IC Design (3 days)
  	OCTOBER 2-4, 2000, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland

      4.	Power Management (3 days)
  	OCTOBER 2-4, 2000, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland

  Please see our web site for full programs and information, as well as the
  announcement for course topics in 2000:
  - www.mead.ch

  For any additional information or comments/suggestions about future
  courses, please do not hesitate to contact me at: valence@mead.ch.

  Sincerely,

  Vlado Valence
MEAD Education SA