monomedia" (by way of richard barbrook) on Sun, 2 Apr 2000 15:42:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] monomedia berlin 3.0

 monomedia berlin

 :value

 May 12 – 14, 2000

 The International Conference on the Cultural Challenges of New Media

 Newsletter  3: New Speakers – extended registration deadline

 We are very pleased to have received further confirmations from the
following speakers: Saskia Sassen (US), Gert Kortuem (US), Craig Newmark
(US), Dwight Herperger (US) and Richard Barbrook (UK).

 The sessions have been expanded to include new speakers. Corresponding
updates and the specific program including the schedule as well as a
variety of other information can be found as always at our website:
http://www.monomedia.hdk-berlin.de

 By the way the sessions will be held in English and will be translated
simultaneously into German.

 Attention! In order to make the decision to participate easier for those
of you who have only now learned about monomedia berlin: value, we have
extended the registration deadline for the reduced rate participation fee
of DM 890 to April 14!

 Your monomedia team
 monomedia@hdk-berlin.de

 monomedia berlin is a joint project of the Berlin University of the Arts
(Hochschule der Künste Berlin) and the following partners: Deutschen Bank
24, Pixelpark Inc., MediaGroup Munich, UUNET, Apple Computer Inc., PIK,
n-tv, Der Tagesspiegel, Horizont,Media-Consulta, PAGE, Berlin Excelsior
Hotel. It is taking place under the auspices of an initiative of the city
of Berlin called „Project Future – the Berlin Approach to the Information
Society“.

 If you wish to be deleted from the mailing list please respond to this
mail inserting the word „abostop“ in the reference line.