The Fleshtronic on Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:14:57 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] {DEAFULT} RE_WORKINPR !! Re: [webartery] Re[ap]: Th[es]isMes.sage was[h my space with text]

 --------Beginning of Unsent Message

>From MAILER-DaeMON@it's.over.edu Wed Apr  5 11:29:38 2000

To: RE_WORKINPR <bml18@columbia.edu>

 --------Error Detail (phquery V4.4.1):

 Recommended action is to contact the individual by alternate
 means via the information included below.

 alias: RE_WORKINPR                phone: res-res-tric
 department: english               title: scholar fellow
 curriculum: gr                    left_it's.over.edu: 20000405

 --------Unsent Message below: