Cate Gable on Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:22:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Please Post

Dear 'Green' Friends:

We are a non-profit group called PLANETWORK. We are sponsoring a
conference that explores how information technology can support global
ecology initiatives. The following is a short explanation of our
project and a URL for more information. We would greatly appreciate it
if you would post this to your members, or display it at your facility.
If you know other groups who might be interested in this conference,
would you mind forwarding this message to them as well?

Thanks you for your support,
Cate Gable

Marketing and PR Director
for The PLANETWORK Conference
Global Ecology and Information Technology
http://www.planetworkers.org

Cate Gable
President
Axioun Communications Intl.
3035 Ellis Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
510-644-0193 voice
510-644-0194 fax
cgable@axioun.com
www.axioun.com

CONFERENCE ON GLOBAL ECOLOGY AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

PLANETWORK, May 12-14, 2000 at the Golden Gate Club at the Presidio in
San Francisco, is the first-ever conference to explore how digital
technologies can contribute to creating an ecologically sustainable
future.

Presenters include: Kevin Kelly (WiRed magazine); Julia Butterfly Hill
(eco-heroine + tree-sitter); Jan Hauser (Principle Architect, Sun
Microsystems); Meredith  Lane (VP Biodiversity, Natural Science
Academy); Bruce Sterling (sci-fi progenitor, founder of Viridian
movement)....for others: http://www.planetworkers.org/presenters.html

For details on presenters and registration information:
http://www.planetworkers.org