artcart.de on Thu, 4 May 2000 09:30:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ** artcart-News - MAY 4th, 2000 - Issue **

            ** artcart-News - MAY 4th, 2000 - Issue **
            	  Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art

artcart-News Contents:

 1- Our New Partner - verybusy.org
 2- Our recommendation: Heath Bunting - DISINFORMATION
 3- About artcart

 1.Our New Partner - verybusy.org

The first netart shop on the internet
<http://www.artcart.de/>www.artcart.de and
<http://www.verybusy.org/>www.verybusy.org will cooperate right now. the
artworks available at artcart are stored in the art database of
verybusy.org! When ever you search on a netart project what's at artcart's
shopsystem, it will be displayed at verybusy.org using a special icon.

Actual 15 Works, from Artists like  Annie Abrahams, Blank/Jeron, Heath
Bunting, Valery Grancher, Takuji Kogo, Mouchette, J. R. Leegte, Peter
Luining/LFOUNDATION, mi_ga, Melinda Rackham,
Erwin Redl, Pavu, Tina LaPorta are offered - just search on the artists.

We cordially invite you to to access the searchengine powered by
verybusy.org at artcart.de!

 2. Our recommendation: Heath Bunting - DISINFORMATION

There is an excellent opportunity to start your own net.art collection
with a work of Heath Bunting!

-------------

Titel:"DISINFORMATION"

Edition: 10/10
Collector`s Edition with one original print

Statement:
Learn all techniques even though you might never use them. It will help you
counter against them.
- Heath Bunting, Date: Wed, 12 Jan 100 19:23:48 +0000

Biography:
Heath Bunting is from Bristol, England whose digital works have travelled
around the developed world.
They organised digital chaos, held in a pub in Bath in 1996 and Anti with E
at Backspace in London the following year.
Intentionally difficult to pin down, they have presented their works
(including at Documenta X) and lectured  throughout Europe. Each month they
change their email address as an attempt to subvert investment and
rationalisation.

>>>For more information on this section, click below:
   http://www.artcart.de

 3. artcart - The First Online Net.Art Store

 If you want to discover the latest trends in contemporary art, if you are
 interested in the young and modern art and if editions and multiples are or
 could become beginnerīs drugs for you, artcart is the right place for you.

 We have an exciting and multifaceted spectrum of the net.art scene to
 offer. The works which will play a leading role at artcart are innovative,
 lively and playful, but they always point out the way ahead.

 Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 artcart proudly presents works of eminent contemporary artist:

 Annie Abrahams, Blank/Jeron, Heath Bunting, Valery Grancher, Takuji Kogo,
 Mouchette, J. R. Leegte, Peter Luining/LFOUNDATION, mi_ga, Melinda Rackham,
 Erwin Redl, Pavu, Tina LaPorta

 We would like to thank all our readers for
 reading artcart-News.

 Sincerely,

 The artcart - Team
 -------

 Removing your email address from this list is easy.
 Simply click the email address below and send:

 <mailto:leave-news@artcart.de>