integer on Mon, 8 May 2000 04:17:51 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] xli56li7z54u

>the frequency of our vibrations needs to be discovered by science.

+

from scientists who lose
their pencils all the time . . .

=

_____...

>These
>blinkered fools need to study some more new age philosophy, and maybe try
>and actualise Rinpoche's Book of Living and Dying into some kind of
>scientific tradition. These guys are looking at the barnacles on the
>toenails instead of looking up and actually realising there's a giant
>there, to be discovered. But, what do you know, from scientists who lose
>their pencils all the time . . .

!n 1672 henr! oldendburg = kompl!mntd 01 !saac neuton on h!s
!ngenu!t!

>the frequency of our vibrations needs to be discovered by science.

ars s!ne sc!enta n!h!l ezt
= sc!ensz !z dze dr!v!ng forsz
d!shevld kontrolz cell polar!t!
kant = konektd 2 abel
     = konektd 2 maxuel
     = konektd 2 membank

rulz = 01 ua!
  h!er !zt dze f!nl rule    -  !t = urong

4 nou. uat = !mportant != lokat!ng dze antvort abr zerch!ng 4 !t.
jump!ng out ov dze z!ztm.

!t = dusz = 01 ma! zafl! konklud d!sz 01 prtklr
nettime-l = 01 obtusz amalgamaz!e -

-