integer on Tue, 9 May 2000 07:57:15 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

> Tell me what its like to be you.
>
>shannon
>
>p.s. ?During the period of ecclesiastical domination, from the fifth century
>to the fifteenth, there was a certain conflict between what was
>theoretically believed and what was actually felt. I think I was actually
>felt.

for in much wisdom is much grief
and it that increaseth knowledge
increaseth sorrow.  - ecclesiastes

        ||  s e n t i m e n t _ b a s e d

        the feminin is sentiment_based. the net_institute etches neither the
        intellectual class nor male culture. the net_institute utilizes
        sentiments as the universal kode.  the net_institute smiles
        at inkompetent male marionettes' failed attempts at eloquence.

        http://www.membank.org/0002/0002.html

tantrumz++

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1