Art Scene China on Wed, 10 May 2000 00:40:00 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Art Scene China

We would like to inform you about Art Scene China's website.

Art Scene China (www.artscenechina.com) is a contemporary Chinese art gallery featuring some of China's most well-established avant-garde artists as well as exciting, up-and-coming artists.  The website showcases over 300 artworks by artists from throughout China.  All artworks are available for sale directly online, unless otherwise indicated.  The site also provides art critiques and introductions to the artworks by the artists themselves- so that viewers can better understand the inspiration and motivation behind the artworks.  There are also free screensavers for easy off-line viewing.

We hope you will like our site.  Please write to us if you have any suggestions.

Sincerely,
-Sam Wafa