integer on Thu, 11 May 2000 06:08:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] book expansion mutation

"porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>

>hé merdre !
>

>Could you add some blinking banners in your scientific invitation please :
>"how surprising the ricardo's invisible hand in the pants of my sister" or
>more tronger "how to observe ourself probably having a wank in the famous
>mirror holding all along the way", and epitome "as we can't show the too
>busy god of the global market, could we speak together of our feeling of the
>wide and length of its deep setting dick in our ass"
>your fool's game is much more disturbing than the table-turning, cause
>really I never heard of a so stubborn determination for invocating the grand
>phynancier pumper, whom evocation just give me much more intestinal gas than
>both the jeovah witnesses and all the scientologists I would speak of a full
>lengh and a full large apparition of the terrifying ubu himself with his
>scepter, the truth drug syringe, I would speak of course of sa pompe a
>merdre

allo porculus

splendid mapping of the neurally expressed gene.
as selekt life forms = aware am kurrently kompiling data for one book type book.
expressing desire in inkorporating above +?
do you rekall the orig author aussi +?

extracellular signal.
ciao.nn.

eusocial.com -> superb source for male fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Metka Ravnik-Glava