West Yuji on Thu, 11 May 2000 09:16:33 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Up Time...

FREE E-COMMERCE WHEN YOU HOST WITH US!!

Tired of expensive e-commerce software, set up fees and leasing
contracts? Here is the deal: You host your site with us and you get
free E-Commerce, including a merchant account, real-time software and
shopping cart.

NO ONE CAN BEAT OUR PRICE! IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL FOR OUR PACKAGE
ANYWHERE ELSE, WE WILL MATCH OUR COMPETITOR'S PRICE PLUS GIVE YOU THE
FIRST MONTH FOR FREE.

While others charge you hundreds of dollars to get a merchant account
or put you on a 48 months non-cancelable lease agreement we charge
you NOTHING for E-commerce when you sign up for our e-commerce
hosting plan. If you wish to stay with your current hosting company
or have already a merchant account our offer is even better. We have
7 different E-Commerce plans to suit your individual needs. We have a
solution for U.S. beased merchants and international merchants. No
matter where in the world you are, we get your online store up and
running within a few days.

Check it out first and make an informed decision. You have never seen
a package deal like this before:

* Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates in the
industry
* Real-Time software to accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER/NOVUS
,
DINERSCLUB/CARTE BLANCHE, JCB
* Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
* Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use web based
interface
* Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
* Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
* Automated E-mail receipts to your clients
* Recurring billing feature with batch uploads
* Automatic batch closing
* Address verification system (AVS)
* Back office to 24/7 access account history
* 75 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 30 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 25 POP3 E-mail accounts
* Unlimited alias E-mail addresses
* Live web site statistics
* Unlimited FTP uploads
* Anonymous FTP
* CGI directory for your own scripts
* Site control panel
* Installation included
* Tech support included

All this and more when you sign up for our E-Commerce Hosting plan
for ONLY $69.95 per month and a one time set up fee of $199.00.  That
's right. NO ADDITIONAL SET UP FEES or application fees for your
merchant account, real-time software or shopping cart storefront. A
one-stop E-Commerce solution. And the best is:

NO LEASING, NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT. YOU CAN CANCEL ANYTIME.

In addition you get a FREE listing in our mall and FREE advertising
to promote your store. We drive traffic to your site and help you to
become a successful online business.

Please reply to:

mailto:ckmm@planetall.com?subject=INFO-PLEASE to receive our FREE e
-mail information package without obligations.

Remove at mailto:bbtt32@netscape.net?subject=remove